miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

We will be together again

I have been remembering you and I notice how much I miss you and how much your departure has hurted me. I notice that I couldn´t have understood the fact that you are no longer here with me, I just hope that you have always known how much I loved you and how much I still love you. I imagine your dirty and inert body and I feel helpless trying to avoid the worms eating what remains of you. If I could remove the ground and take you out from there I would kill them one by one for their insolence. Then, I realize how absurd those thougths are, I hide my sadness, dry my tears, and smile for the time that I spent with you, and I know, someday those worms will eat my body and we will be together again.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario